Amanda is a University-trained Naturopath, completing a Bachelor of Naturopathy at Southern Cross University. She is a never-ending learner and is up to date with the latest clinical research, ongoing conferences to ensure she is able to provide the most holistic support for you on your wellness journey. Amanda is trained in Traditional Woman craft and in the wisdom of reclamation of our Women’s knowledge practices around Rites of Passage. Amanda offers both in-clinic consults and Telehealth appointments.
She is an experienced clinician with close to two decades immersed in the Natural health Industry with a specialist focus on Women’s health covering hormonal imbalances from the teenage years through to menopause.
Amanda has a great deal of experience working with women to balance all areas of hormonal issues such as: endometriosis, irregular cycles, PCOS, underactive/overactive thyroid, painful periods, acne etc.
Amanda has years of experience also working with preconception and fertility, pregnancy, birth and postpartum nourishment.
Alongside her hormonal expertise, Amanda also helps our clients to improve their health in all areas from gut health, digestive disorders, autoimmune conditions, fatigue, mental health and cardiovascular issues.
Amanda is an experienced Birth Keeper/Doula and offers services in support of the motherhood journey. Including gentle birth education, birth map planning, Doula support, herbal wisdom and treatment, active birth support. Nourishing newborn mothers and families is an important part in this journey, she also facilitates regular Mumma circles and Prenatal yoga sessions in the community.
- National Herbalist Association of Australia
Fertility Society of Australia
With a background that weaves both biochemistry and science with traditional naturopathic and woman craft knowledge together, Amanda is able to provide holistic health care to support optimal wellness. Supporting you to take charge of your life journey Amanda is here to guide you on your path to your best health. Qualifications
In her clinical practice, Amanda has supported people with a variety of health concerns.
NATUROPATH Specialist in Women’s Health and Fertility
- Fertility support & preconception health care
- Reproductive disorders for both men and women
- Pregnancy assessment including nutritional and herbal support
- Menstrual education
- Menstrual dysfunction or imbalance
- PCOS, Endometriosis, Menstrual irregularities
- Miscarriage risk reduction
- Birth preparation
- Birth Debrief support
- Post Natal Depletion and Depression
- Menopause support and balance for the Autumn woman
- Women’s Health speaker – community education
Doula/ Birth Keeper
- Gentle Birth educator, active birth support and postnatal nourishment
- Birth educator
- Facilitation of ritual and rhythm within the
- Transformative time of pregnancy and birth.
- Active birth support
- Collaboration with Homebirth Midwives
- Homeopathic/Herbal birth and beyond support
- Postnatal care – in-home nutritional and naturopathic
- Consultation, online support, early parenting support
- Birth Debrief services
- Miscarriage doula and bereavement support
- Facilitation of Hunter Doula Collective collaboration
- Endocrine – thyroid, adrenal, insulin resistance, blood sugar imbalance, diabetes
- Emotional & Mental Health
- Stress & Anxiety
- Depression, Insomnia
- Burn Out
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Skin conditions including acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Weight loss/fat loss programs
- Nutritional advice
- Children’s health
- SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY Bachelor of Naturopathy
- ADVANCED DOULA CERTIFICATION Specialisation in Birth & Postnatal nourishment
- HATHA YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER Specialisation in Prenatal & Postnatal teaching
- SENIOR FIRST AID