Amanda is a University-trained Naturopath, having completed a Bachelor of Naturopathy at Southern Cross University. She is constantly keeping up to date with the latest clinical research and attending conferences to ensure she is able to provide the most holistic support for you on your wellness journey.
With over 20 years experience of working with women’s health issues and a special interest in fertility, Amanda has lots of experience in helping women with: endometriosis, irregular cycles, PCOS, underactive/overactive thyroid, painful periods, acne, pregnancy, birth and postpartum nourishment etc.
Alongside her hormonal expertise, Amanda also helps our clients to improve their health in all areas from gut health, digestive disorders, autoimmune conditions, fatigue, mental health and cardiovascular issues.
Amanda is an experienced Doula and offers services in support of the motherhood journey. Including gentle birth education and birth map planning. Nourishing mothers of new-born’s and families is an important part in this journey, she also facilitates prenatal yoga sessions in the community.
- National Herbalist Association of Australia
Fertility Society of Australia
With a background that weaves both biochemistry and science with traditional naturopathic knowledge together, Amanda is able to provide holistic health care to support optimal wellness. Supporting you to take charge of your life journey Amanda is here to guide you on your path to your best health. Qualifications
In her clinical practice, Amanda has supported people with a variety of health concerns.
NATUROPATH Specialist in Women’s Health and Fertility
- Fertility support & preconception health care
- Reproductive disorders for both men and women
- Pregnancy assessment including nutritional and herbal support
- Menstrual education
- Menstrual dysfunction or imbalance
- PCOS, Endometriosis, Menstrual irregularities
- Miscarriage risk reduction
- Birth preparation
- Birth Debrief support
- Post Natal Depletion and Depression
- Menopause support
- Women’s Health speaker – community education
- Birth educator
- Transformative time of pregnancy and birth.
- Active birth support
- Collaboration with Homebirth Midwives
- Homeopathic/Herbal birth and beyond support
- Postnatal care
- Consultation, online support, early parenting support
- Birth Debrief services
- Facilitation of Hunter Doula Collective collaboration
- Endocrine – thyroid, adrenal, insulin resistance, blood sugar imbalance, diabetes
- Emotional & Mental Health
- Stress & Anxiety
- Depression, Insomnia
- Burn Out
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Skin conditions including acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Weight loss/fat loss programs
- Nutritional advice
- Children’s health
- SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY Bachelor of Naturopathy
- ADVANCED DOULA CERTIFICATION Specialisation in Birth & Postnatal nourishment
- HATHA YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER Specialisation in Prenatal & Postnatal teaching
- SENIOR FIRST AID