What we love most about preconception care is that it is the ultimate preventative medicine.
By joining The Fertility Formula you will be providing the best start in life for your baby. By creating healthy eggs and sperm, you will create the healthiest baby possible!
So what is The Fertility Formula?
The Fertility Formula is a four-week program that covers all areas of preconception care to get your body fertility fit. Each week you will make easy dietary changes. We will advise you on how to live a healthy lifestyle and make sure your environment is toxin free (or close to). You will be improving your fertility with every small change you make.
To sum it up…
- This cleanse focuses on whole foods, herbal and natural remedies to support your body’s natural detoxification processes along with your overall health, vitality and hormonal balance
- There’s no fasting so that means no hunger pains
- You can indulge in an abundance of fresh foods
- Reduce the toxic load on your body by removing poor food choices and environmental pollutants
This gentle approach to cleaning up your diet, lifestyle and environment will give you the kick start your body needs to prepare for a healthy conception and pregnancy.
The Fertility Formula has been designed by university trained Medical Herbalist Kylie Armstrong. By joining the program you will benefit from her 20 years experience in helping people overcome fertility issues to create healthy babies.
What are the proven benefits of following a preconception detoxification program?
- Improved health of sperm and eggs
- Reduced chance of miscarriage
- Balanced hormones
- Healthy weight loss (when needed)
- Clear head, the fogginess will lift and memory will improve
- Improved digestive function, reduced bloating and food reactions
- Increased energy
- Healthy glowing skin
“There is nothing like success stories to give you hope and the determination you may need to keep persevering or even to encourage investigating options you may not have yet considered.”
We have put together this e-book to:
- Give women everywhere the best chance to conceive and deliver a healthy baby
- Educate couples about fertility issues and hopefully move them a step closer to creating the family they desire
- Educate future parents to ensure they are at optimum health prior to conception. This way you can give your baby the best start in life, pass on the healthiest genes and promote a healthy life.