Kylie has spent the last twenty years working full time offering natural health care to her patients. Her consultations are informative, compassionate and results driven. She offers consultations covering:
- Preconception care
- Conception support
- Miscarriage prevention
- ART/IVF support
- Assistance to single people wanting to become parents
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding support
- Pediatric care
Consultation Fee Schedule
- Initial Consultation — 1 1/2 hrs – $170
- Follow-up Consultation — 30 mins – $85
Phone/Skype/Messanger consultations are available. These appointments are scheduled through reception or online and are held via phone/webcam. Any medicines required will be posted express post. Natural fertility fees in Australia and charges are the same as for face-to-face consultations however health fund rebates may differ. You will be issued a receipt after your visit with Kylie and most health funds do offer a rebate on herbal medicine consultations.
Current patients are able to book a short phone or email consultation with Kylie through reception for acute situations. These appointments may be booked to cover any questions in between appointments. They are usually available within 24-72 hours.
These appointments may be needed to cover areas such as:
- Updating requested information
- Queries about ongoing management and treatment
- Discussing results of a test
- Sending copies of test results and reports
- Organising tests and referrals
Herbal health consultations and supplements prescribed by a Health Practitioner can be included as part of the tax-deductible medical expenses incurred each year. The main requirement for this arrangement is for the patient to be referred to the practitioner by a Medical Doctor. In order for you to be able to claim the costs incurred from the consultation and prescription, you will need to get a referral to Kylie from a Doctor before you attend the consultation. You can claim a tax offset of 20% (that is, 20 cents in the dollar) of your net medical expenses over the set threshold.
The threshold is indexed and changes each year. It is:
- $2,120 for 2012-13
- $2,060 for 2011-12
- $2,000 for 2010-11
- $1,500 for 2009-10
From $13 to $95.
- Ladies are advised to download the temperature chart and how to check cervical mucus form and start charting their cycle and bring these charts along with any other recent blood tests or ultra sound reports, if applicable.
- Please be aware that we require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, or a 50% fee will be charged.
Things to bring to your initial consult:
- Any medications both natural/prescribed to your first appointment, that you are taking
- Ensure you have completed your questionnaire, link to questionnaire will be provided with your confirmation of appointment email
- Recent blood tests, doctor’s reports or semen analysis
Please note we do have EFTPOS facilities
Throughout your consultations it may become evident that you and your partner need some health investigations performed to ensure that Kylie is able to offer you the best health care possible. Kylie will happily work with your medical doctor to help integrate different therapies.
You may have some tests done in the clinic, such as the blood pressure, iridology, bio impedance assessment, food intolerance or urine analysis. Where applicable Kylie will write referrals to the worlds most advanced laboratories ensuring you have a comprehensive understanding of your health status.
Some of her investigation referrals include: Genea, Biologics, Diagnostic, Doctors, Genova Diagnostics, Healthscope Pathology (Formerly ARL – Analytical Reference Laboratory), Interclinical Laboratories, Metametrix, PathLab, SAFE Analytical Laboratory, Symbion Laverty Pathology.